A disability is a condition that restricts a person’s capacity to move. A handicap is a physical or mental ailment that is either present at birth or develops later in life. It is frequently a disorder, and the individual can be classified as disabled.
A disability makes you more reliant on others. It also makes it impossible for the person to live a normal life. Here are some disability slogans that may help you gain a better understanding of the impairment. Learn about the handicap and how to overcome it in an entertaining way. Continue reading to learn more about it.
Below is a list of Disability Slogans:
- Abled does not mean enabled. Disabled does not mean less abled.
- Being unconscious is the ultimate disability.
- Blind Kids Rule, Save Our School.
- Building minds. Building futures.
- Accessibility allows us to tap into everyone’s potential.
- Accessibility is not a feature, is a social trend.
- D.I.S.Ability – Do It Sitting Ability.
- Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of overcoming it.
- Attacking people with disabilities is the lowest display of power.
- Focus not on the differences of people with disabilities but the talent of the individual.
- Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
- You are not disabled; you are just differently-abled.
- Accessibility and disability are not two very different things.
- We Are People. We Are PEOPLE With Disabilities
- Disability Isn’t Contagious, Ignorance Is!
- We are people with disabilities, but we are human beings.
- If There’s A Wheel, There’s A Way
- Having disabilities is not our fault, but making us realize that it is surely your fault.