Religion is the belief to worship a superhuman power that is controlling the world. It includes believing and practicing into one. It is the belief which people have in worshipping different gods of their interest.
There are different religions that have been practices all over the world. People have their own beliefs and values and function accordingly. Moving ahead, here are some of the Religious Slogans, which will help you to know more about the real and actual importance of religion. These are specially combined for you to read.
Read to know more about the meaning and importance of the term, religion.
- Peace our religion
- My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.
- No religion forces you to eat innocent lives.
- Love is My Religion
- Birthplace: Earth-race: Human Politics: Freedom Religion: Love
- No religion allows harming the earth
- One God and one religion, but many people.
- Every religion is against Corruption
- “Be kind to all creatures, this is the true religion.” – Buddha
- “There is a reward for kindness for every living thing.” – Prophet Muhammad
- “World missions was on God’s mind from the beginning.” — Dave Davidson
- “The purpose of religion is to control yourself, not criticize others.” – Dalai Lama