Christmas is the celebration of the birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, the originator of Christianity. It’s a fun-filled festival, celebrated by all of the world’s Christians.
Everybody loves, get-togethers are created and people are enjoying it in a fun way. Celebrated on December 25th, it is the favorite of all. It’s a festival of secretly sharing gifts and being the hidden Santa of another. Every Christian has his own way to celebrate this festival, but compassion remains universal throughout the festival season.
Going further, you’ll find some fun, captivating and imaginative Christmas slogans.
Here is a list of Catchy 50 + Christmas slogans
- No hello! No Hi! Say Happy Christmas! in the month of joy.
- Santa is on his way, with his reindeer’s and his sleigh to give you a gift for Christmas Day.
- Jesus is the reason for the season!
- Santa, Santa, please stop here. Fill our Christmas with joy and cheer!
- The gift of love, of joy, of peace… May all these and more be yours this Christmas.
- Be Jolly and make good cheer for Christmas comes but once a year.
- Good times with your family!
- The reindeers on its way!
- Christmas is the season of peace and goodwill until you go shopping and get the bill!
- If Christmas isn’t found in your heart, you won’t find it under a tree
- HO! HO! Hope your holidays are filled with fun!
- Dear Santa, I don’t have to be good because I’m cute
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together
- I’ve seen you Facebook status updates, you’ll get a dictionary for Christmas
- Santa’s flying in the skies, Watch Out for the Reindeer Pies
- May the season be festive and the laughter be contagious
- Sing songs and make merry, the new year will be on us in a hurry.
- Still believing in Santa!
- Rolling out a batch of Christmas Cheer, for Someone we think is very dear!
- Sweater Weather is Better Together.
- Hope This Season Finds You All Wrapped Up In Happy!
- Good times, good cheer, and a happy new year!
- Christmas is, of course, the time to be home – in the heart as well as the body!
- Adulthood is when you know Santa is not real but still enjoy Christmas anyway.
- My favorite eve of the year is Christmas eve.
- There has been just a single Christmas, the rest are commemorations.
- No tears. Jesus Christ will take care of everything.
- Jingle bells all around… Jingle bells all the way.
- Every Christmas holds thousands of memories.
- If my Christmas doesn’t go well, the whole year goes terrible for me.