Halloween is a holiday and festival which is celebrated on October 31. It is a day before All Saints’ Day. This celebration is known to mark the Western Christian feast of All Saints.
People wear different innovative scary costumes and throw a party in order to celebrate the day. There are several ways of celebrating and children are known to collect sweets for themselves by wearing scary and ghostly costumes.
Here are some of the famous Halloween slogans that you will absolutely love. Going further, here are some of the elaborated details and slogans which define the festival the best.
Here is a list of 40+ Scary Halloween Slogans
- Eat, Drink & Be Scary
- Black Cat Crossing
- Shake your pants at the Halloween dance
- Drugs- the highway to hell
- Gone haunting, Will return at midnight
- Mummy’s little monster
- Join us if you dare for a Halloween scare!
- Never summon anything you can’t banish
- Living in a nudist colony takes the fun out of Halloween
- Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet,
- Time for a coffin break
- Trust me I’m a Zombie
- Give Me Something Good to Eat!
- Don’t Make Me Flip My Witch Switch
- Witch Way to the Candy?
- Demons are a ghoul’s best friend
- It’s the season for Halloween howls and pump grins
- Caution! Black Cat Crossing
- Hello Halloween
- Enter if You Dare, Foolish Mortals
- It’s a Boo-tiful Night For Halloween
- Beware of Cute Little Monsters
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Broomstick)
- FALL in Love With Halloween
- I can’t stop falling in love with brew: i witch you a Happy Halloween
- If You’ve Never Carved a Pumpkin, You Don’t Know Jack
- Home to One Cute Son of a Witch
- Ghosts Don’t Give a Sheet
- I Love Halloween So Much, It’s Scary
- Vampires Know How to Have a Bloody Good Time