Celebrated on the 12th of May every year, Nurses Day is a day celebrated to thank the nurses who have provided their services in the society. It is also called ICN and solely celebrated to cheer the work of the nurse in an innovative way.
There are various ways in which the day is celebrated. Some organizations arrange specialized programs to give precious awards to the hard-working person.
Going further, here are some of the famous Nurses Day slogans which will help you to appreciate the beauty of this festival. Read further to see and get more information about this special day!
Here is a list of 20 Best Slogans on Gandhi Jayanti
- Nurses bring comfort, care, and buckets of smiles.
- Save 1 life, you’re a hero. Save 100 lives, you’re a nurse
- Caring for Kids while Hoping for Cures.
- Nurses are the heartbeat of health care.
- Nursing is the art of caring
- Have no fear the nurse is here
- A nurse will always give us hope, an angel with a stethoscope.
- ICU Nurses… wiping butts and saving lives.
- Be nice, one day I could be your nurse
- When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.
- Emergency nurses are trauma queens
- Nursing would be a dream job if there were no doctors.
- Nursing is caring…but it takes more than a caring person to be a nurse.
- Who needs a doctor when you can have ACUTE nurse!
- If love can’t cure it, nurses can
- Nurses do it with love & care
- Caring is the essence of nursing
- Being a nurse is not all glamour and high fashion but it is always rewarding.
- Nurses: one of the few blessings of being ill
- Always thank your nurse, sometimes they’re the only one between you and a hearse
- Doctors Diagnose. Nurses Cure.
- When you’re a nurse you know that everyday you will touch a life or a life would touch yours.
- Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.